Professional Certification Program
The Professional Certification Award Program is for affiliation at Qcircle.
Upgrading to Certified Membership Grade with option choice of specialisation. Qualifying program for participation at Members Consortium
- Leverage on Qcircle’s internationally recognised Domain Brand and Specialty Portal for growth.
- Cooperative Development and Strategic Integration of Members’s competency and business plan.
- Qualified Members with relevant qualification and experience who are desirous to be Certified and for an active participation as Business Registry Member.
- Mature Candidates or Established Business Practitioners, Entrepreneurs and Professionals in any discipline.
- Qualified members in any professional discipline.
- Graduates with proven work experience from any locally recognised institution of learning.
- Highly motivated and qualified persons with proven experience or good professional practice record.
- Suitably qualified members from any professional institution or learning institution recognised by local authority.
- Stage 1 : Choice of Interest and Proposal
- Stage II : Professional Practice Profiling and Project Enhancement Plan
- Stage III : Solution Global. Application and Development
- Stage IV and V : Implementation and Review
- Online or classroom participation (including seminars and in house internship option) or both
- Mentoring Support
- Self contracted Action Plan
- 21 hours of directed active learning and process development
- Completion within a 3-month action period
- Eligible for Membership Credential Award and participation at Members Consortium (Business and or Ecommerce Gallery)
Registry Members Privileges
- Consulting and Business Development Opportunities
- Faculty Members at Education and Business Advisory Board (by Appointment)
- Panel Members at Practice and Job Consulting Panel (By appointment)
- Submission of Professional Profile and Practice Report File including an implementation Practice Proposal Plan
- Successful professional competency review. Oral presentation and or internship
- Qcircle Professional Certification Award
- Membership Credential Award