Innovation Practicum | Get a ePartner to aid your idea regeneration
Guided Real Project Development with eConsortium Plan Award
BPII Digital Entrepreneurship
Investors and Business Owner
and all eCommerce Consortium Partners
- Solution | Business Developer
- Business Service Provider in any discipline
- Professional with Specialisation
- Educator | Mentor | Trainer
- Practice based Project Development
- Local and international business support
- Real and Virtual spaces for collaborative innovation
Global business development. Fully furnished choice office space for eConsortium Partners
Partitioned and fully furnished offices, conference and meeting rooms for entrepreneurs and professionals in any discipline
Business Support | Real or Virtual Office
- Education and business and professional service providers
- BPII – Qcircle Consultant / Mentor or in-house Advisory Team
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs who need networked practical support or team up with fellow members for inter-disciplinary project or in-house support.
- Established service providers / owners who are desirous to be in the Qcircle’s Consulting Partners Panel @ BPII may also apply with a business proposal plan.
- Find a eConsortium Partner to aid your development
- Create a Project Team | Innovate with BPII Venture Resources
- For location based practicum, select a local
Flexible Users Plan | Co-working and Innovation Space
Select a Usage Plan
Select a Usage Plan
Co-project Development | In-house or Online
International Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Organise a Project Team
For start-ups and entrepreneurs who want to be interned under a structured “Learn and Earn” Scheme. You will be allocated the use of co-working spaces to advance a real project development. Here, you can be guided by fellow ePartner on how to value add your core competency or teamed up for completion of an inter-disciplinary project. Co-partners Project may include online or location based innovative application / business in area of :
- Solution Development and Service Delivery
- Joint Event | Conference
- Education and Training
Apply | Singapore Program
Apply | Australia Program
Innovation Propositio | Online Application
Please read available options. Select and fill up as appropriate for submission. State your needs and project proposition clearly. You will be directed to the next course of action..
by knowledge domain
Internship and Practicum is open for participation online or with local support as a Business Affiliate, Associate or Corporate.
Please fill in the details below to request for participation :
1. Choose a knowledge category and provide your proposal plan
2. For submission by applicant with a preferred Qcircle Mentor, the Referral Code is the Mentor’s membership numbers. For direct application please enter 001122. A Qcircle Consultant will be allocated to you to guide your progression.